Most people may be relatively new to metal powder injection molding. Its process is low in cost and high in efficiency, and it can be customized to process complex and smaller metal hardware accessories. For such a process, it is also called: popular part forming technology. So what are the advantages of metal powder injection molding technology?
1. It can greatly reduce the segregation of alloy components and avoid the uneven state of the as-cast structure.
2. It can be used in a series of high-performance non-equilibrium materials such as amorphous and microcrystalline, crystal preparation, nanocrystalline, supersaturated solid solution, etc. These materials have excellent electrical, magnetic, optical and mechanical properties.
3. Metal powder injection molding technology can carry out near-net forming and automated mass production, reducing the consumption of production resources and energy.
4. It can produce materials and products with special structures and properties that can be produced by ordinary smelting methods, such as new porous materials, porous separation membrane materials, high-performance structural ceramic abrasives and ceramic materials.
5. It can make full use of the scale of ore, tailings, steelmaking sludge, and rolling mills, and recover metal scrap as raw materials. As a new technology, it can be used for material recovery and comprehensive utilization. In line with the current concept of green environmental protection.
Gear Powder Metal Parts is suitable for mass production. It can prepare micro-composite or macro-composite parts to give full play to the excellent performance of different materials.