Powder metallurgy oil-impregnated bearing is a sintered body manufactured by powder metallurgy with metal powder as the main raw material. The product itself is porous and has the technology of adjusting the number, size, shape and dispersion of pores more freely during the manufacturing process. The advantages.
In the iron-based press forming process, certain gaps will be generated. Powdered Metallurgy Stainless Steel Parts These gaps are used to soak the smooth oil in, so that the bearing can run in its own smooth state. During operation, the temperature of the bearing rises. Since the shrinkage coefficient of oil is larger than that of metal, it automatically enters the sliding surface to smooth the bearing. Oil-impregnated bearings can be used for a long time after refueling, and they are often used in places where refueling is inconvenient.
Advantages of powder metallurgy oil bearing:
1. Less noise than rolling bearings.
2. Small vibration.
3. The product is simple.
4. Processing operations can be omitted, saving materials and energy.
5. There is no need for a special oil supply mechanism, and no need to add lubricating oil from the outside.
6. The shape design is free.
7. It can be made into several kinds of metal or metal and non-metal composite materials that cannot be produced by ordinary fusion casting method, which is suitable for mass consumption and low price.
8. Can be made into porous metal materials.
Powder metallurgy oil-impregnated bearings were created in the early 20th century. Because of their low manufacturing cost and convenient application, they have been widely used. Now they have become important for the development of various industrial products such as automobiles, home appliances, sound equipment, office equipment, agricultural machinery, and fine machinery. An essential type of basic parts.